L-Istorja tal-Parroċċa

Church History

The Parish Church of Saint Mary is a Roman Catholic parish church in AttardMalta, dedicated to the Assumption of Mary. Built between 1613 and 1624, the church is attributed to the architect Tommaso Dingli and it is regarded as the finest Renaissance church in Malta. It still retains its original design, with the exception of a belfry and two sacristies which were added in the 18th and 19th centuries.

42, Triq il-Knisja, Attard, Malta.  Tel: 21 43 49 49  Email: parrocca.attard@maltadiocese.org